Friday 29 May 2009

Which season of the year do you favorite?


Of course, I like summer the best. In Taipei, it is very hot. But, I used to go swimming that I usually go to the swimming pool or go to the beach. I went swimming all years which I have free time. In summer, it is such a nice feeling to jump into the water on a hot summer day. Even on the hot days, the wather was so cool and felt comfortable. I would relax and float in the wather. Another reason is look at the eye candy. Ha Ha Ha..., No matter anywhere which you can see many hot chick on the street, swimming pool, and the beach. Especialy in swimming pool or at the beach where there are many bikini girls. Wow... It is really look at the eye candy. But, if you go to the beach that will get a lot of sun. The next day it makes your skin hurt and you have to prevent get a lot sun. So, summer has been my favorite season. Wu...

No comments:

Post a Comment