Tuesday 5 May 2009

My niece


I have a niece who is eleven years old. Her name is Yolanda who has studying fourth grade elementary school in Yungho city Taipei county. Today is May 5thher that is her birthday. After work, I bought some things to celebrate. I bought a box of chocolate cookie, a bottle of juice, a bottle of milk, a ice cream cake, etc. We sang a birthday's song for her. She was very happy. We wish her always safe grow up and healthy. When she was a bably, I usually held her in the arms, but I can not hold her in the arms now. Because she has grown up and growing fat. Our relationship as like a brother with sister than a uncle with a niece. I have doting on her. Maybe is the fact that I did not had a sister. The time pass fast, I am very happy that she safe grow up every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment