Thursday 14 May 2009

I anticipate seeing everyone.


Iam a office worker who have worked in Landbank Of Taiwan Su-Lin branch since 1999. There are many memories in my mind. I have many friends who are accompany me grew up in there. I have a good friendship with them.I think that how many ten-years in a life. Today is May 19th 2009. I almost cried in morning's conference which I want to say my felling during the ten years. Because I have to go away and leave for head office that is my new work's place. I have leave my coworkers which are my very good friend. They treat me very good. In fact, I have worked in Su-Lin branch which I have had feel tired. My coeorks who are very young. So, we are very happy work together. Another reason is that you can see the picture, many young girls around me, I am very happyness. This is my first time which there are many girls around me. I anticipate seeing everyone again. Bye, my dear coworkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment