Sunday 10 May 2009

今日は母の日 おめでとう ございます。Today is Mother's Day and Happy Mother's Day!


Today is Mother's Day. I want to tell her," Happy Mother's Day" in Japanese is "母の日 おめでとう ございます。"
My mother is fifty-nine years old which is a loyal buddhist. So, she is a vegetarain who has been vegetarian for twenty years. She is also a volunteer who is work once a week in National Taiwan University Hospital. She help serious patient to eat and to washed body. On the every weekend, She go to the temple to be a volunteer in Tu-Cheng city. She has four child who both are all boys. So my parent are very hard to raise us, especially is my mother. When I was child, she works hard every day which then cooked dinner and washed clothes. She encourages us when we fail and takes care of us day and night. Now, we are grew up that is an adult person, but she care for us never interrupted.
For me, she is not only a mother, but also a loyal buddhist and volunteer. My mother is the best thing in my life. I will lover her forever. Today is Mother's Day, I want to tell her, "Happy Mother's Day!" in Japanese is "母の日 おめでとう ございます。" I wish her always happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment