Thursday 14 May 2009

Leaving is to anticipate next reunion




Today, I am very happy that I ate dinner with my coworkers whom are my good friends and partner. There are many coworkers attend the dinner party. One of them is my manager who is more care me. We ate dinner party together. I thank for everyone whom attend the dinner and share experience each other in work. So, we are very fun at night.
The restaurant that is sold Thai food which I think not very delicious. In fact, thai food that is sweet, sour, salty, and spicy, all at once. This makes it very delicious. But the restaurant which I think too different. Although the foods are not delicious, but we talk each other and take pictures. Sometime ate dinner just a reason, meeting friends who is a very happy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment