Friday 29 May 2009

What is something you want to learn?


What do I want to learn? Hmm. First of all, learning English is more important that I know learning English is not short time can be. I mean that to set up a pole and see its shadow. Second, I want to learn how to play guitar. I learn to play guitar with my friend when I was senior high school student. I never became very good at it. Because, I did not have enough patient and guitar 's line to made my finger hurt. But, I really like music. Now, if I have a chance to learn guitar that I do not scared hurt. If I could play guitar, I will sing a song myself that when I was lonely. If I could play guitar, I will play guitar with girls. So I think that if I had enough time to study guitar, I would probably take it more seriously. Learning English is also very important that no matter what happen, I will keep learning until older.

No comments:

Post a Comment