Friday 29 May 2009

Keep Going


Now, I am a thirty five-year-old person. I always believe that I am an idiot especially to learn every things and to communicate with everyone. Sometime I felt taht my spoken nobody understant. So, I think communicate that seem very hard for me. But, I think that it is never too old to learn. Everything must to keep learning that is in my this ages, I think. Including learn English that my English is not good. But, I like English. Because I can communicate with foreigner and go abroad along that see people from different countries. That is pretty exciting. Ihave studied English for a long time, but of course I still have some trouble with conversation. Since I came to Lunghwa University which I felt my English ability to get to abimprove obvious.
An idiom say "where there is a will, there is a way."



No comments:

Post a Comment