Monday 17 May 2010

Motorcycle or Bus?


After graduating from elementry school, I seldom took bus to anywhere, much less work. I was almost rode anywhere. I have took bus since my motorcycle broken. It is felt not bad to took bus to work.For instance, you take bus with many beautiful office ladys, girls or female students, Take bus can save money and protect the Earth.

I did not use to take bus, but now I do. The reason is very sample that my scooter is broken and it is too old to fix; therefore, I do not spend a lot of money to fix, so I have to try to take bus to office. After a week past, it is not bad to take bus and I gradually used to take bus. Everyday work hard are so tired, before I go to the office which I see or take bus with pretty girl. I think that today must be a wonderful day then I have full of spirit to face challenge on my work. If I still go to work by scooter that has not any chance.

To have a brand-new motorcycle is very expensive and we can see many motorcycle on the road nowaday; therefor, air was been pollution by us. There ia no fresh air in the early morning. So take bus can save money and reduce airpollution.

I want to say that it is a good way to go to anywhere with saving money; enven though I have bought motorcycle, yet I still go to office by bus. Try to take a bus, If you were a man who you also like to appreciatebeautiful felmale. Ha~Ha~~!








No comments:

Post a Comment