Monday 10 May 2010

Commerical correspondence


Request for an loan
May 10, 2010
To: Land Bank of Taiwan, Depar
Atten: Mr. Huang

Dear Mr. Huang
I would to make an appointment with you to discuss an overdraft or a loan to enable me to expand my bossiness.

I would need money for USD18,000 to buy additional equipment and raw marterials.
I can offer my factory as part security. I estimate it would take me about one year to repay a loan of this size.

I enclose an audited copy of my company’s current balance sheet, which I imagine you will wish to respect before our meeting.

Yours sincerely
LIN
Lin
Manager
Abc Co/ USA

Granting a loan


May 12, 2010
To : ABC Co /USA
Atten : Mr.Lin

Dear Mr. Lin
I am pleased to tell you that the credit for USD18,000 which you requested has been approved.

We discussed an overdraft, but agreed would be better that if the credit were given in the form of a loan at the current interest 2%, calculated on half-year balances.

The loan must be repaid by 30 Apri 20, and we will hold the factory you pledged as part security.

The money will be credited to your current account.

I wish you success and look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely
Huang, Bo-Wei
Huang, Bo-Wei
Manager
Land bank of Taiwan
46 road Taipei, Taiwan
Tel:+886-2-2348-3344
Fax:+886-2-2375-6992
Web site: http://www.landbank.com.tw/

May 17, 2010
To: abc co / Japan
Atten: Sir / Madam

Dear sir / madman
We are a chain of retailer store in Taiwan and looking for a manufacturer who can supply us with a wide range of sweaters for the men’s leisurewear market. We were impressed by the new designs displayed on your stand at the TOKYO Exhibition last month.

As we usually place large orders, we would expect a quantity discount in addition to a 20% trade discount off net price. Our terms of payment are normally 30-day bill of exchange, D/A.

If these conditions interest you, and you can meet an order of over 500 garments at one time, please send your current catalogue and price list.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment