Sunday 16 May 2010

Graduate trip, Okinawa, Japan


This is my first time to leave my own country and it was a indeed the most memorable journey of my life. It is a 3 day's journey to get to Okinawa, Japan and very special journey. Teacher Lin, 20 students of my class, and a studend's friend attend the trip.

We went to Japan by China airlines CIO-120 flight that captain and one of flight attendant are teacher Lin's relative. The captain is teacher Lin's young brother and flight attendant is sister in law on 16 Jan 2010. In chinese said that a decade of cultivation to ride on the same boat, so it is very thank for teacher Lin that he requireing much attention and concern for every students. I would like to take this essay to thank Lin sir and want to say that it is so wonderful to have you!

I did not have time to drink coffee, the plane CIO-120 has prepared landing. It is took about 70 minutes from C.K.S airport Taiwan to Okinawa. I think thst most Japanese are both look like Taiwanese, but in Okinawa's traffic is more good than Taiwanese and nothing in the restaurant is less than NT300; hoeever. everwhere are very clean, roadways are very flat and driver gives precedence out of courtesy with passer.

it is a good chance to drink with classmate and teacher. so drink a lot are normal and I can not believe our female classmate are good at drinking. We got many cans of beer, next day I got dead drunk, but ther are both ok!

It was a indeed the most memorable trip of my life and I will never forget!!




No comments:

Post a Comment