Thursday 5 March 2009

What should you do when you have a cold?


When I have a cold which I usually drink a lot of water, drink ginger tea, take vitamin C and get a lot of rest, etc. If still feel not good. I think it's best just to see a doctor. After see a doctor, he may give me a prescription for medicine. I can take it to a drugstore to get my medicine. After the pharmacist gets the prescription, he will fill the prescription and tell me when and how to take the medicine. Some medicines should be taken with food, and some medicines should be taken on an empty stomach. The pharmacist will also tell me about side effect of the medicine. For instance, some medicines makes me sleepy, So I will get a lot of rest at home. Listen carefully to the doctor and take medicine on time. I think I will recover soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment