Sunday 15 March 2009

Presentation


I clear my throat and say " Hi everyone". Sweat drips from my forehead. All eye are on me. "I am going to talk about..." I am dying up here!" I take a deep breath and begin.

Most people fear speaking in front of others. I memorized the opening line and said it cllearly and slowly. I must have rehearsed it in the mirror a dozen times. However, people who fear public speaking may acyually speak well. Some people are not attenttion. But, it is my not my job to entertain everyone. Fear is the cause of public speakers' nervousness. They fear it will be obvious that they are nervous that I totally relate. Remember, a speaker who is not nervous, is not interesting. I smile confidently and everyone claps. I walk to my chair and sit down. " Wow!"It is over! There are some speaking skill, try to speak naturally, not like a robot, rehearse in the mirror is a great way before star, and do not worry if everyone is not interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment