Sunday 22 March 2009

Classmates in Presentation lesson


It is never too late for people to learn English, is it? Almost all the people in our class are thirty or older. It has been a long time since we left school. Maybe in two years college, we were young, handsome and beautiful. Now, however, time is flying by. Most of us have children. So, we are adult who have to work in daytime. Everyone can learn English together is a good destiny, I think. We are very luck that we have many good teachers who are patient and more responsibility. Before I came to Longhwa University. English is hard for me, in a pass year that my English are improve obvious. I want to thank for every teacher and student who encourage us. Sometime when someone have a ideal which want to give up study. Everyone who encourage each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment