Thursday 1 January 2009

Identity




My name is roy who live in Banchiao, he has parents two brother and young brother. My astrology is Virgo and my blood type is AB .My hobbies are playing tennis; swimming; hiking; because I like to perspire, after do exercise. My family are all male except my mother, and I studied at boys’ junior and senior high school that’s why I am shy with girls. One day, I decided to change this situation, I want to be more confident of chatting with girls, so I joined the magical club, but it didn’t work at all.
I worked in a bank. I am engaged in a loan, including credit cards、line of credit、 mortgages and letter of credit.I like the job, but I don’t like being the front line, because I don’t know how to smile and don’t good at dealing with customer.My manager always tell me: “the customer is always right”So, we have to do practice of polite to customer in the every Tuesday’s morning.
My special experiences
I majored engineering in two-year college, but I did not interest in this field. After graduation, I spend one year to take some commercial course. Fortunately, I passed the banking exam. Now I’m a member of land bank.My English is not good, so I come to Lunghwa, I hope that can finish my study with my willpower. An idiom say: ” WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY”

No comments:

Post a Comment