Monday 26 October 2009

Twilight


Twilight is mean endless love and about the vampire with female characters' love story. I call it that is The Lion fell in love with The Lamb. The female character, Bella loves Edward and said three thing I was absolutely positive. The first, Edward was a vampire and the second, there was a part of him, and I don’t know how dominant that part might be.. that thirsted of my blood and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably fell in love with him.

I want to say Bella is a special girl than other girls or to say love has greatly power. I think true love that has magical power. Nowadays, people have several ways to meet romantic partners. For instance, at school or work, at dance clubs, through mathmakers, through blind dates and through Internet dating services...etc. True love can makes people great.


In this novel the author to be against to have sex before getting marriage. I think people who nowadays do not knew love, so cause of divoce keep rising every year. I want to say keeping your eyes open before marriage, half shut afterwards. After marriage should contain each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment