Monday 26 October 2009

Learning English.


I have been studying Lunghwa University of Science and Technology for one year. It's really that time is fly. I was a new student in Lunghwa one year ago and feel a lot pressure with lesson. Now I feel better than last semester. I want to thank for everyone. Learning English is my goal that I hope to speak smoothly English and go to abroad to visit everywhere.

My English is still not good, but dring one year when I study a lot english subject that made my english promotion. I think communicate is very important. What are the advantages of learning English?English is national language that can communicate with many people. English is very important for us. They are at least three kinds of advantages. First, you can know many foreigner friends and know the culture of other countries. Second, you can use it at work. We don’t need to worry about when you have foreign customers. Finally, you can go abroad for travelling without any fear of the communication. You can clearly know their meaning while shopping. So, English is our second language that learning English can bring us a lot of advantages and we can use it every where and to learn English is a good thing which you don’t afraid to know foreign friends while they talk with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment