Wednesday 8 April 2009

Would you like to live to be 100 years old!?


Sure. If I have enough money and healthy body that I would like to be 100 years old. Because I have a lot money. I do not have to work then I can play anywhere and see children grow up. But i f I do not have money and healthy body that I will cause trouble for my family. Maybe I would be a burden to my family and I would be a burden. I have to have people help me to eat and to walk that it is extremely awful things. Everyone have to work or go to school. They are very busy, tired, and not enough time. Nobody talk to you then you will be lonely. Nobody to take care of you then you will sick. You would spend your time reading the obituaries. Of course, old age is a good thing. No one wants to die young. But I think 100 years old maybe is a bit too old . Maybe about 80 would be fine. 80 years old should be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment