Thursday 23 April 2009

Love letter


My true love,
I would like to tell you how fortunate. I already to have met a beautiful girl like you. Do you still remember the first time when we met each other? I saw you in a dinner party. I was too shy to talk to you. Fortunately, we were arranged in identical table. I mustered up all my courage and talked to you. After our conversation, I got to know you better, and I found out what a wonderful girl you were. You still are the most wonderful girl that I've come across in my entire life. At that moment, I made up my mind and decided that I was going to pursue you. No matter how difficult it might be, I would try my best. Even until now, I still feel that I'd made the right decision. Besides, your existence alone has brought happiness to my life. There hasn't been a night when I've gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. You make my happy. I am glad to have met you. I have always wanted the love of my life to be as understanding, loving, caring, and faithful as you are. I've always wanted someone who would accept me for who I am, and I know you are the person who will do exactly that. I knew that you are the perfect match for me. I don't think that there's anyone better than you; you are truly irreplaceable. I love you with all my heart. I have never trusted anyone before in the way that I trust you. Sometimes I even doubt myself, but I know that I will never doubt you, because you are my true love. I know that you'll never break my heart or let me down in any way. Thank you so much for everything that you've done and will do for me. I will love you until the end of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment