Tuesday 3 February 2009

Maria Sharapova


There is a beautiful tennis play in the world of women's tennis. She is Maria Sharapova who is born in 1987 Russia and lives in U.S.A. But if you think she only has good looks, you are make a glaring mistake! She used her tennis skill to smash the other plays and won the 2004 Wimbledon championship. Because of her strength and concentration, She plays without fear. After Wimbledon, She said, "I just told myself the power was in me, if I put my mind to doing something, I can do it". So, her mind is on winning. Her forehand can send balls flying at speed of 200 km/h and her attackis wild and powerful. She once said "I want to do my best and fight for every chance" I think that one Grand Slam title won't to be enough. We can expect more from her in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment