Monday 21 December 2009

Green Island

Last week, every classmate introduced many beautiful places. Green Island is the only one of place where I likes.

In my memory, The Government often entertained eldest brother or sister to live and to eat in Green Island. Sometimes we can got news about that the government to crack down on crime on TVand I felt a song that green island serenade is very pleasant to hear.

According to classmate reported that Green Island has many resort. For instance, Nanliao harbor, Green Island lighthouse and 朝日hot spring. They gave a suggestion that we can tour around the island and do night exploration.

I think that green island has been polluted by human and it is a beautiful and mysterious place in Taiwan. So, if I have chance, I will to go The Green Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment