Saturday 8 August 2009

My weapon in tennis court, tennis racket

Did you see the racket that is my tennis racket. I have played tennis for twenty years and never interrupted to play tennis. No matter I am a student or a banker, If I have free time, I must go to tennis court to play tennis with friends. Did you know how much does it?! I spent approximately eight hundred NT dollars on the racket.
I also like to watch tennis race on TV. For instance, US open, Australian open, Wimbledon and French open whose are very
Playing sport or watching sport on TV is good habit for you, but they are different. Playing sport can perspire is good for body’ metabolism. Most of people work hard and usually eaten fast foods outside. So, people have to do regular exercise are more important. In contrast, watching sport on TV you can listen to comment on the race’s results, watching amazing slow motion, and on matter anytime whether you have a partner, just you want. Playing sport have to have good weather, place, and partner which are depend on what kind of exercise you want to do. But, watching sport on TV you will get nearsighted, if watching long times. Finally, playing sport is good habit and makes your body strong, but you have to have partner, place and good weather. Watching sport on TV is good choose that you can watching amazing slow motion and listen to amazing comment, whereas you will get nearsighted

No comments:

Post a Comment