Monday 30 November 2009

Push the limit


I want to talk about my experience that about my first time to perform magic on the stage.
When I studied in two-years college. I joined the magical club. Because I think magic is magically. Many people say, magic is deceitful, but I do not think so.

In the following year, we have to hold an achievement publish that mean we have to make a public perform magic.
This is my first time perform and about our club’s renown.
I have to do my best, so I prepare the magical show for a log time.
When day come and in my turn to perform. There are many audiences down there which include students, teachers and really sorcerer…etc.
Most importantly, there ar and many eyes focus on me. Wa… I knees went weak and I started to felt nervous.
Although my friends encourage me form down there. I still involuntarily felt nervous.
So, I think that it is must be terrible. Fortunate, I told myself that I have to push the limit and I can make it. Because I had been practice for a long time and I did not screwed up the show. Then I calm down and take deeply breathe.
After ten minutes, I finished my performance and bowed my thanks.
I heard thunderous applause. Suddenly, I felt free and easy and nervous was disappeared.

I am a easy nervous person who I think put up with easy nervous is my challenge.
Especially, I have to perform on the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment